Some of my favorite quotes and pictures #Part 1

4:00 AM

"As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!" 
-Coco Chanel
 
"I like perfume and flowers." 
-Donatella Versace 
 
"I've always believed that one woman's success can only help another woman's success."           -Gloria Vanderbilt 
 
"I’m human. If I didn’t make mistakes, I’d never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes." 
-Alexander McQueen
 
"There are people who have money and people who are rich."
 -Coco Chanel
 
"I really do believe that art changes the landscape of the world."
 -Marc Jacobs
 
 
"Fashion is all about happiness. It's fun. It's important. But it's not medicine." 
-Donatella Versace
 
"Clothes and jewellery should be startling, individual." 
-Alexander McQueen
 
 
"I am a fashion person, and fashion is not only about clothes - it's about all kinds of change." 
-Karl Lagerfeld 
 
 
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." 
-Coco Chanel 
 
 
"I love to take things that are everyday and comforting and make them into the most luxurious things in the world." 
-Marc Jacobs 

 

































 

 

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Tumblr

We Heart It

Instagram