ASK ME QUESTIONS! #Part 1

7:44 AM

I got too many questions,so I can't answer on 

all,but I answered on 30 ,so this is "ASK ME 

QUESTIONS! Part 1"!




QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE AND WISHES



1.How often do you listen to music?

Constantly. 



2.Fave color?

Hmm, I’ll have to say mint, but I also 

really like blue and red.



3. 5 things you’d like to do before you die?

Age has little to do with when you're 

going to die. I'm 16,so i have meny plans 

to do before I die,but 5 best wishes  are:


  • See an active volcano
  • Visit the Galapagos Islands
  • See an eclipse
  • Walk the Great Wall of China
  • Visit Paris


4. Do you enjoy books? Reading or writing them?

Reading them. My favorites books are: "Pride and Prejudice", "Notebook ", "Lolita"...

5.What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
-The Lion King
-A Walk To Remember
-The Notebook
-Million Dollar Baby
-Titanic

-Marley and Me
-Legends of the Fall
-Now is good
-My Sister's Keeper 

-Hatchi: A Dog's Tale


6. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type 

holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to 

Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South 

Africa?


Hmm...relaxing beach type holiday to the 

Caribbean. 


7. Put these in order of your favourite movie 
genre to least:Horror, action, thriller, adventure, 
superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical 
and dance?

Romance, drama, thriller, comedy, 
adventure, dance, horror, action, musical.


8. Who are the three most important people in 
your life?

My mom,my dad and my sister. Mom because she is the greatest person alive on Earth. She makes my life. Without her, I would not be where I am, and I would not have such great a family as I do. My daddy is my hero,he can always understand me.He is patient, and he always makes a big difference in my everyday life. Sister is 
someone who loves you from the heart. She 
helps me through difficult times. She is 
always by my side,and I just love her.





9. Have you ever hurt someone?

Yes. I thought what I did was for the best 
for both of us. It was easy to forgive 
myself even if he can't.



10.How would you like to be remembered?

I would like to be remembered as a woman 
who had a wonderful time living life, a 
woman who had good friends and fine 
family. I would like to be remembered as a 
person who wanted to be free. I would like 
to be remembered as good person, first 
love,..


11. What makes you uncomfortable?


When people turn there attention on me.



12Do you want to get married? Do you want to have children?

I don't want to plan any of this, but I'd like it to happen one day (hopefully before 35!)

13. Do you want to move? If yes, where?

I'm living in Niš, Serbia! If I get a chance I'd 

like to go to Paris.






14.What is your dream job?

I want to do something in the medical field when I'm older.  



15. Favourite city? And can you drive?

Paris. I can't drive,and I'm just 16 years old.



16. Favourite Disney princess?

This is my favorite questions.Snow White.



17. Have you met more than ten celebrities?

I just saw Eminem when i was in 
Detroit,and I met some of Serbian 
celebrities (Nataša Bekvalac,Svetlana Ražnatović,Željko Vasić, Vlado Georgiev, 
Zdravko Čolić,...)


QUESTIONS ABOUT FASHION AND BLOG


18.When was the last time you wore high heels?

Yesterday,on birthday party.

19.  Do you like 1980s fashion?

I would die without the leg warmers for 
dance and I do like some of  tulle 
skirtsAnd I like neon colors but other than 
that no.



20.How long have you had this blog?

I’ve had blog since November 2012 but I became active in December 2012.

21. Do you have any favourite fashion blogs?

22. Can you describe yourself a little?

I'm Teodora. I'm 16 years old,and I live in Serbia. I go to Medical School. I love to travel,I love parties, people, tv shows, tumblr. 


23. What does fashion mean to you?

To me fashion is a way to express yourself. 
 Your feelings, thoughts, emotions, 
 creativeness,ect. Fashion can tell many 
 stories. It’s who you are and it can speak 
 for itself. It’s art!  I see fashion as 
 something to be enjoyed.  If it’s not fun, if 
 you don’t enjoy it, it’s not worth it.  
 Fashion is about happiness and 
 experimentation.  It’s about 
 feeling good about how you look, putting 
 together new outfits, and overall just 
 having a good time.

24. Who is your style icon?

I dont have one style icon,I love people who  inspires me: Miranda Kerr,Kate Moss 
and Taylor Swift.



25. Can you describe your style in 3 words? 
Preppy,girly and colorful.

26. High heels or flats? Loubotin or Blahnik? Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?

Flats. Loubotin. I love them both! But if i 
must choose, it'll be Audrey Hepburn.


27. Your favourite brands?

Zara, H&M,Top Shop,YSL and Chanel.



28.What accessory you use most?
Earrings and rings. 

29. How often do you go shopping?
In the weekends.

30. What did you buy lately?
 Brown Cardigan

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Tumblr

We Heart It

Instagram