Goodbye Gossip Girl

12:47 PM


Here you can see fashion in GG. (:
 I couldn’t watch the last episode of GG on time with everyone else ‘cause I’ve been nothing but shit busy the past few days. Been dreading the hours like a mofo ‘cause I’ve been waiting for only God knows how long for this. 

 

 





 










Anyway I don’t have much to say ‘cause I’m still completely overwhelmed over the lost of GG. Like seriously. I’m starting to develop withdrawal symptoms. 

But I do want to describe how I felt when Chuck knelt to ask Blair to marry him. All the while I thought I was more than ready for it. But when it really happened.. holy shit I was a mess.






 Kristen Bell


Kristen Bell is saying goodbye to "Gossip Girl." The actress has been voicing the faceless, titular character since the show began in 2007. She posted on Twiter  "The saddest day I've had in a while...Last day on #gossipgirl Ill miss you, you snarky bitch! http://t.co/LmB1B7w4"

A lot question


Why would Dan and Serena get married at Blair Waldorf‘s house? Why would Rufus end up with Lisa Loeb? Why is Georgina Sparks with Uncle Jack? Why,why,why..?

 

Dan  Humphrey is Gossip Girl  

He said The Upper East Side was like something from Fitzgerald, or Thackeray. Teenagers acting like adults. Adults acting like teenagers. Guarding secrets, spreading gossip, all with the trappings of opulent wealth. And membership in this community was so elite you couldn’t even buy your way in, it was a birthright. A birthright I didn’t have and my greatest achievements would never earn me. All I had to compare to this world was what I’d read in books, but that gave me the idea. If I wasn’t born into this world, maybe I could write myself into it. I’d overheard enough conversations to be able to mimic the language of the Constance girls, but every writer needs his muse, and it wasn’t until that photo of Serena in the white dress, that I knew I had something strong enough to actually create a legend and launch a website. Within weeks I was getting dozens of e-mails with stories of Upper East Siders, so I posted them anonymously…and then I got more. Before long it was a monster. Everyone was sending tips. And when Serena got back from Boarding School, I wrote my first post…about me. Lonely Boy. The Outsider. The Underdog. I might have been a joke, but at least people were talking about me.
Dan Humphrey/Gossip Girl  


It's over

 The show I had grown up with is over. There won’t be any new episodes, promo videos, promo pics, sneak peeks, spoilers… no more new anything. I don’t know how to cope with that. 

Chuck and Blair

  
Chuck and Blair have just meant so much to me. huck and Blair have the best love story, ever. No other ship could compare. No one can compare. I guess I can just say that I’m glad I was born in this generation to where I could experience all of this. With all of you. To me Chuck and Blair got their fairytale wedding and perfect ending.Their wedding exceeded my high expectations, even after the proposal I thought it never would. In that one moment, they were Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck. They acknowledged those 3 words, and those 8 letters. The words and letters that made them who they are.







 And i cry 


I’d be lying if I said I didn’t cry in the last minutes. 
 I can now say goodbye to my favorite show and my favorite ship. Even though it’s hard, we have the memories to last a lifetime. Thank you Gossip Girl for the intense roller coaster rides. There were ups and definitely many downs. But you managed to pick yourself up a make (most) of us happy in the end. You were with me through the end of middle school, all throughout high school. I will never forget it. Goodbye Gossip Girl.
xoxo






"I guess that means it's all over now. That we can all grow up and move on.......GG is dead" - Blair Waldorf

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Tumblr

We Heart It

Instagram