Some of my favorite qoutes and pictures #Part 5

11:41 AM



"Style is wearing an evening dress to McDonald’s, wearing heels to play football."
- John Galliano


"I never look at fashion magazines. I find them incredibly boring. To me, reading a fashion magazine is the last thing I need to do. I've got books I need to read. More people should read books."
- Vivienne Westwood

"Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times."
 – Betsey Johnson

“Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” 
-Alessandra Ambrosio

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters."
-Audrey Hepburn

"If I read too much or know too much it's not because I want to talk about it, it's only because it's interesting for me."
-Karl Lagerfeld

"Elegance is the balance between proportion, emotion, and surprise."
-Valentino Garavani

"I like light, color, luminosity. I like things full of color and vibrant."
-Oscar de la Renta

"I'm a very restless person. I'm always doing something. The creative process never stops."
-Oscar de la Renta






















You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Tumblr

We Heart It

Instagram