Some of my favorite quotes and pictures #Part 4

6:03 AM

You can see Some of my favorite quotes and pictures #Part 3 here.




"Quality is essential to elegance. I will always put quality before quantity."

-Christian Dior



"The best things in life are free; the second best are expensive."

-Coco Chanel



"I think it is as important for a woman to have beautiful perfume as it is for her to have beautiful clothes."

 -Christian Dior



"Sunglasses are like eyeshadow. They make everything look younger and prettier."

-Karl Lagerfeld



"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick."

-Audrey Hepburn



"A shoe has so much more to offer than just to walk."

-Christian Louboutin



"I don't do fashion; I am fashion."  

-Coco Chanel



"Dressing is a way of life."

-Yves Saint Laurent



"I love red and I think it suits almost every complexion. It is good for any time, too."  
 -Christian Dior












You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Tumblr

We Heart It

Instagram