Some of my favorite qoutes and pictures #Part 6

3:29 AM




"My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet."
-Manolo Blahnik


"From the time we're born until we die, we're kept busy with artificial stuff that isn't important."
 -Tom Ford

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."
-Rachel Zoe

"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."
-Yves Saint Laurent

"I'm constantly looking for perfection."
-Yves Saint Laurent

"If the pressure is too big, do something else."
-Karl Lagerfeld

"I always loved aesthetics. Not particularly fashion, but an idea of beauty."
-Miuccia Prada

"You have to experiment and try many different ways of wearing a scarf before you find the way that suits you best."
-Christian Dior

"I think you can have it all. You just have to know it's going to work."    
-Tory Burch



















You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Tumblr

We Heart It

Instagram