Eternally fashionable, scarves make the most versatile accessory for women. The available variety of fabrics, shapes and sizes make the scarf ideal for all seasons and occasions.
- Save skinny scarves for more fitted tops and jackets. Although monochromatic looks can be chic, they can also be boring unless you mix textures.
- Take a long scarf and hold it in front of you. Twist it a few times in the middle, then toss the ends straight over your back. Bring each end back to the front on the opposite side and leave the ends to dangle.
- Eveningwear works best with a pashmina shawl, gracefully draped around the shoulders.
- Use a larger scarf or shawl and toss the ends over each side. You can use a decorative brooch to keep it in place.
- Wear a smaller brimmed or knit hat with a large scarf so the two accessories don't compete with each other.